Fat Head Pizza
Fat Head Pizza is without a doubt one of my favorite Keto recipes! The best part about it is it can allow you to feel like you are cheating since it is just like regular pizza! If you are avoiding dairy then you can give Almond Mozzarella Cheese a try but this could alter the recipe!
This recipe is adopted from my sister and favorite Keto Chef, Brittany Cochran. Follow her on IG: @mommalowcarb
- 1 ¾ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ¾ cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ cup Pizza Sauce
- 10 Slices Pepperoni
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Basil for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix the mozzarella cheese and almond flour in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add the cream cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir the mixture and then microwave again on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove and add the seasonings.
- Mix until combined.
- Place the dough ball on a sheet of parchment paper and place another sheet on top.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the crust to about ¼ inch thickness.
- Remove the top piece of paper and poke with a fork (this will help it not bubble and cook evenly).
- Put the crust on a baking sheet(bottom parchment paper still there) and bake until the crust browns.
- Remove the crust from the oven and top with toppings.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese melts.
- Remove and cut into slices and serve.
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 16g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 10g