While I am a huge fan of fasting on a Ketogenic Diet, on the weekends I love to have a nice big brunch that breaks the fast a little earlier than usual. This weekend I did so by making these delicious Keto Pancakes! They are pretty calorie dense, but if you are someone who is sticking to a two meal a day Ketogenic Diet, then these should fit perfectly!
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 Scoops Whey Protein
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Mix dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites and whip egg whites and egg yokes separately.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Add egg yokes, egg whites, butter, and almond milk to dry ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together until desired consistency is reached.
- Heat up a medium skillet and coat with butter.
- Pour mixture into the pan and flip when the batter starts to bubble.
- Repeat until batter is gone. Batch should yield, 3 medium sized pancakes or more mini pancakes.
- Top with butter and sugar free syrup of choice.
- Calories: 348
- Fat: 24g
- Carbs: 9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 26g