Keto Cookie Dough Balls
This is a delicious recipe created by my sister, Momma Low Carb! This recipe is easy to follow and will knock your cravings out of the park! This recipe makes 20 servings and can be done in 5 simple steps! Try it today and let me know what you think!
8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1 stick Butter
1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/3 cup Powdered Swerve Sweetener
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
4 oz Lilly’s Baking Chips
Net Carbs: 2g
1. Cream everything but the chips together in a mixer until well combined.
2. Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
3. Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes to firm up.
4. Roll the dough into 20 even balls and serve.
5. Refrigerate the left over cookie dough balls.